One of the hardest things to do in life is to examine yourself. In my experience, it is not easy.
Let me encourage you to dive deep into your heart. If you are, or have been angry, ask yourself today, “Why is it that I am angry? What has been the result of my anger? Who has been hurt because of it? Have I been allowing the ego to run my life?” If so, begin the journey of the Warrior’s path and become impeccable.
Meditate: Today I lay down my hurts and fears. Help me understand why I am really angry. Help me to see the result of my anger, if it has been helping or hurting others. If I have hurt others, I ask for the Spirit’s forgiveness. I confess my sin against you, help me to forgive those who have hurt me. I do not want to give the ego an opportunity to hurt my relationship with you great Spirit, nor with others. Help me to forgive, I choose forgiveness. Spirit, teach me to understand your purposes, show me when your original intents are being challenged, and give me the strength to recapitulate the problem righteously. Spirit, please remind me not to let the sun set on my anger. Search me and if there is any offensive way in me, lead me in the Warrior’s Way.
Thought of the Day: I can forgive others because I have followed the Warrior’s Way. I have recapitulated. I can now use controlled folly. I am, once again, whole and free.
Warrior of Lite
No comments:
Post a Comment